LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat garg   15 June 2024

Fake application of attempt to rape

मैनेजर ओर उसके लड़के से झगड़ा। last year सूदखोरी, जान से मारने की धमकी की FIR मेरी तरफ से दर्ज। बचने और दबाव के लिए मैनेजर ने अपनी ही बेटी से attempt to rape का मुझपर झूठ आवेदन दिया। पुलिस जांच में आवेदन झूठा ओर मनघडंत पाया गया। अब क्या court केस इनको सज़ा दिलाने का लगाऊ की मानहानि का। कृपया मार्गदर्शन दे

Read more at:


 6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2024

You can file a defamation case under section 500 IPC against her in the judicial magiatrate court besides file a suit for damages due to defamatory acts by filing false cases provided you were let free from the charges leveled against you. 

bharat garg   15 June 2024

Dear sir, yes I've police investigation report in which they mentioned that the statements looks completely false..Even ADPO report says it's a fake conplaint

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2024

That is not sufficient, her complaint has to be dismissed as false complaint by police after which you can initiate appropriate action as suggested

bharat garg   15 June 2024

Yes it has been dismissed by the police as well as ADPO...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2024

You can consult. discuss with an advocate in the local and proceed as suggested for all such further issues. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 June 2024

इस मामले में कागजात देखे बिना कोई भी राय बनाना उचित नहीं होगा।

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register