Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Googlestik   10 June 2024

138 negotiable act

Subject: Inquiry Regarding Passport Application

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek clarification on a matter concerning a client who is currently facing a legal situation. My client has been under a warrant for the past 9 months with 138 CRPC charges against him. Recently, the court has imposed CRPC 70 on him.

One of the issues we are facing is that the address listed on his Aadhar card is different from his current place of residence. This raises concerns about his eligibility to apply for a new passport. If the address on his Aadhar card belongs to a different state or location, would he still be able to proceed with a passport application?

Furthermore, considering the police verification process for a new passport, would any complications arise due to his legal situation and the imposition of CRPC 70? Would this information be visible online and potentially affect his passport application process?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or information you can provide on this matter. Thank you for your assistance.

crpc 70 ascuse data is all police station is online or not

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2024

You have repeated the same question in a different thread today itself of this forum.

You may visit that thread for knowing more answers 

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 June 2024

Is it 138 CrPC or NI Act? What do you mean by "Recently, the court has imposed CRPC 70 on him.?

All the more the facts, as posted, are vague and  lack clarity.

Yes he  is  not appear in court last 7 to 8 month he is get many summons but till date not appear in court and court is finally imposed CRPC 70 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2024

You neither know the details of the status of the case nor knowing the legal position.

Instead of clarifying the practical issues from your own advocate and not trusting your lawyer, you are visiting this forum in different threads and raising irrelevant questions.

You may better clarify the details from your lawyer because we cannot understand the problem through your contents 

ok i wiil clear all

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     11 June 2024

@ Googlestik,

Who, Why and When the Court has issued show cause (u/s 138 CrPC) and what is the reason for issuance of Warrants (u/s 70 CrPC)

You have posted consfusing and vague facts vis-a-vis query.

By the way what is response of google ??????????

Prima facie a time pass post.

Googlestik   14 June 2024

This is a not a time pass post but my English is week

A case under section 138 is going on against Ascuse and he has been not continuously appearing in the court for the 23/9/2023 and till now  by the court and the court has imposed section 70 of CRPC on him. What should I do now? 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 June 2024

Neither you are aware about facts of the case nor trying to understand but reproducing same thing.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records, if there is some truth in the story.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 June 2024

He has not sought the clarification from his own advocate and my doubt is whether it is his own case?

He seems to clarify academic query which is obvious from his repeated posts in this connection 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register