LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama kaushik (nil)     26 October 2017

Poa for property

I jointly with my wife hold 3 different plots in Nagpur whereas we live in Mumbai.As my wife does not wish to travel to Nagpur each time to sell the properties,we wish to have POA in my favour from her. 1. Can we register special POA giving details of all properties or General POA. 2.Can we register POA in Thane where our witnesses reside or we have to register in Mumbai only where we reside. 3.What is the amount of Stamp paper required to register it 4.When I purchased the Plots,my name in Regd sale deed is given as Ramashankar Umashankar Kaushik instead of Ramashanker Umashanker Kaushik.All my ids contain the alphabet 'e' and not 'a'.Whether there can be problem while selling the Plots.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2017

Reach out to the office of Registrar (commonly known as office of sub-registrar) for your residential location for apply of POA.

jayasimha s   26 October 2017

it will not be a problem. consultant advocate. craft SPA and register it. sell the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register