LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mama Sahu   28 January 2019


My father had applied for PMRY LOAN. Now he is not with us since 5years.he expired before 5years. after 5 years we got an arrest warrant against him for not paying loan. We can't pay the loan as we are not able to pay. bank filed suit in sub collector office.. Can we as him legal heir will be arrested or they will take some other action?

please help me over that. urgent help needed.


 3 Replies

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     28 January 2019

you have to ask collector about the papers and go through the conditions of loan. you should also check whether your father had actually received that loan or not ? Futher this is a civil matter they can not directly arrest without proper process.

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     28 January 2019


Mama Sahu   28 January 2019

But as my father has expired... Will they take against us?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register