Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod (NA)     01 September 2014

Plot sub divided & land grab

Dear Experts,

We had a plot of 1300 sq mts shown as 1100 in corporation plan,

We sold 1000 sq mts as rest was deemed to be under Urban Land Ceiling.

Society was registered on 1000 and they have procured conveyance of 1000

They have registered this conveyance .

Thorugh this conveyance they are claiming ownership of 1200 sq mts  i.e. 200 sq mts more.

My questions are :

1) Can there be a conveyance for a sub plot .....only 1000 in place of the actual 1300 or 1100 as per corporation plans.

2) How can I take a stay on any redevelopment project on the plot as they are utilising 200 sq mts of our land along with their 1000.

3) How can I get the plot area corrected and take benefit?

4) How can I find out if my land has been acquired by the Urban Land Ceiling authorities. I have been staying on this land ( flat in society) and there was never any acquisition proceedings observed. We do not have any papers nor is the ULCA dept giving any papers

5) My father had stayed the Acquisition under ULCA  by filing WP how long doe the stay remain in force

6) How can I stay any development on the plot until I get the benefit of the land owned by me?  As they are saying only 100 sq mts  is extra as per corporation plans and the strip of 100 sq mts they are giving me is un buildable.

7) Does conveyance of tenements  mean  and include conveyance of land under and around the building?

As you can see it will be a life time loss to loose 300 sq mts of land in prime area.

Thanking you 

Pramod

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register