LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Dabgotra (FA)     25 July 2014

Please help me

Subject: Restoration of our land taken by illegal means.



I, Neeraj, S/o. Sh. Kewal Krishan, R/o Chandla Jakh Samba., would like to bring the matter of forcible land acquisition by some property dealers. They forcibly intruded and devastated our agricultural land and cut all trees of vegetables and fruits from our land and harassed us with abuses. These property dealers claim that they have purchased this land in 2 Crores from another property dealer and now he has no role in this property.


Our land is alongside the National Highway and it is our cultivation- land, since, property dealers have grabbed it by extortion, we have been suffering for food because we are not able to plough our land anymore, property dealers, mediators and father’s siblings have threatened us to life, Property Dealer claims that he has purchased this land in Rs.50 Lacs from my father’s Siblings and grandmother (deceased), where we are not aware of it. My father is psychiatric patient and father’s siblings altogether have sold the land to the property dealers by using my father’s illness, therefore by extortion they have forcibly grabbed the land without our consent.


I requested Patwaris to visit our land where fencing was continue by property dealers on date 22nd of May, 2014, and, Patwaris didn’t obey the stay order and now our land is forcibly grabbed. Whereas Patwaris is co-operating with going on forcible construction. On request Patwaris replied that he can’t stop the construction because other party have spent a lot of money for construction with biased words. Patwaris also asked me that you’re wasting your time running here and there, no matter where you complaint; no one will come on the spot to check the matter, reporting will be done by me only, he says he is the in charge of all the land of your Patwarkhana, so better stop complaining senior authorities. 


I also filed RTI Application for the information about my land status, and the reply was not given in 30 days and then, I applied for the First Appeal, and the information what I got was three papers in Urdu language and the given information was not adequate as I had sought for. I have been running in Revenue Department from more than two months to get my land status, I also got stay order from the Revenue Department and it was not abided. My letters and applications are signed in hierarchy but no actions, at last I am always given the date to appear and then nothing happens, they talk verbally that we will visit and check the matter; this is how my voice is unheard, our presence is ignored, we are unnoticed.


We had been approached by these people before and asked to sell it and we refused. We received threats about how one would have accident and no one would know; we were threatened. This is the only thing we have in our world, if these people are not stopped, they will kill us in no time and will get the land.


I humbly request and beg for help, today, if these property dealers are successful with land- extortion, god forbid! If, tomorrow something happens to our father, these people will use Power of money to kick us out of our house. And we will have no place to live, our existence is in danger. Please Help.



 Thank you for your Consideration.




Neeraj Dabgotra, India.


 5 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     25 July 2014

If court has granted stay orders and they are not obeying the orders, move an application unders section 151 CPC in the same court seeking police help to implement the stay orders of the court along with contempt charges.


please appoint advocate where juricdition for filling petiton/ suit /application  for criminal as well as civil action 

Neeraj Dabgotra (FA)     26 July 2014

Thank You Anish and Bhanu Sir for acknowledging, Is there any way where poor can get free legal help. We have not done anything wrong, these property dealers have money and political support, and they have settings with low ground officials of Revenue  Department , Recently an order has been given to Tehsildar and yet they are not acting, Tehsildar was directed to visit the spot and submit the factual report, but no one is serious. It's been more than 2 months, I have visited and requested complete hierarchy of Revenue Department from Financial Commissioner of Revenue to Patwari, Everyone Signs the document and no action is taken by the lower officials who have responsibility to work around. I called Tehsildar and asked that no action has been taken, he replied that you have to  liaison with Naib Tehsildar, when I contact to Niab Tehsildar , he talks and responds in arrogant way. 

I have serious financial problems, and these people know it and they are taking full advantage of it. 


is there anyway, or anyone whom i can approach for free legal aid?

Thank You! 


pl. inform where is ur property 

Neeraj Dabgotra (FA)     26 July 2014

Honorable Bhanu Sir, My property In Jammu And Kashmir, Village Chandla, Jakh , District and Tehsil Samba, Jammu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads