Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pharma mnc illegal separation package---- is it legalise?

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 February 2017

Some work is be done by you ( querist) and employees.

https://www.esic.nic.in/coverage.php

ESIC: Visit nearest ESIC office ( Google Search) or speak to Jurisdictional Inspector on phone.

The existing wage limit for coverage under the Act is Rs. 15,000/- per month ( w.e.f. 01/05/2010).

Wage ceiling: w.e.f; 1st Jan, 2017; Es.21000/pm

https://www.labourlawreporter.com/esi-limit-enhanced-to-rs-21000-w-e-f-1st-jan-2017/

Obtain previous notifications from ESIC.

The way out for coverage by ESIC is to be found by you/employees/employer.

There are many companies in your trade/their employees that were, but benefit was never provided. That is default.

IN resignation; mention as per demand by email dated …………………….of employer and phone call of HR person Mr/Ms……………..dated/time;……….. from phone number………………..at phone number………………..asking/demanding  for resignation…………by email.

Tender notice of resignation as per appointment letter, under proper acknowledgment.
Demand to send acceptance.

Send DWR till LWD.

Mahi   25 February 2017

Dear Sir,

Your brief how to resign mentioning employer email---------------,phone no -------------is truly helpful to establish the facts ,but employer is over smart ,they are calling the employees individually and asking in short in seconds to tender the resign , whosoever ask for details and speak words asking for how to submit resignation , HR Manager the caller cut off the phone , means they Donot want to leave any evidences, --------------------How to record the same?

2--Next if employee mention the details of HR mail or telephonic talk in resignation letter , company will reject it , money will not be given ----------how to proceed then ?

regards

Mahi Delhi

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     25 February 2017

If you have enough confidence on your employer that after tendering resignation all the dues will be paid as per agreed terms and most importantly you will be happy with such conditions, go ahead and give resignation and accept the money. 

If you want to take the legal route, you have to fight and build a base from the very begining. In that case let the company reject your resignation. 

Choice is yours. You have to opt for one procedure. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 February 2017

The employees as posted by you have grown up children.

The grown up children of now a days are smart and use technology very well.

Take help of grown up children or anyone else around you to know ‘How to record’!

It is for the employee(s) to see how to build evidence.

You have not replied to: ‘Is any employee from AP also involved?

The company has already initiated act resembling: ‘VRS’, Termination, Retrenchment!

The employee’s that are interested to collect money can go ahead and do it.

At the same time: as you want and they look for ( to agitate later); generate evidence and catch defects.

We are just responding to your posts.

You are probably not involved in this matter.

Your query is separate and you are vindicated by malafide; transfer!

I have already responded to it.

Mahi   27 February 2017

Dear All,

I have nothing to with all this, effected employees are my colleagues so it was for there well being.

Regards

Mahi Delhi

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2017

You have not replied to: ‘Is any employee from AP also involved?’

If you do some inputs might be possible.

Mahi   27 February 2017

I am unable to understand ----" do any employee from AP also involved?" Please elaborate

thnaks and regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2017

‘Is any employee from AP also involved?’

AP is for Andhra Pradesh!

Mahi   28 February 2017

Hello Kumar G,

I am not aware but probably may be as effected work amen are from many states.

Is is similar post like was there on LCI?

regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2017

Confirm and post, for workman from AP.

What do you want to convey by: ' Is is similar post like was there on LCI?'

Mahi   28 February 2017

I wish to share with you that similar post like mine was also posted by AP employee on LCI

Mahi   28 February 2017

I wish to share with you that similar post like mine was also posted by AP employee on LCI

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 March 2017

Send me the link of such thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register