Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zeba (Was Executive)     07 April 2011

PF withdrawal not received

Hi,

I have worked in a company in bangalore for 3 years and have contributed to PF. Now the job is gone, and when I left I had duly submitted my PF withdrawal form with all attachments and self crossed cheque to the PF office in Bangalore. But till now, its been 2 years and I still have not received my PF withdrawal. I called the number but no help at all, i've emailed but no one replies. Im not in Bangalore anymore so its not possible for me to visit the PF office. Could you please advice what I should do, is it possible that I would never get my PF back??? Its really frustrating as im unemployed still and that money (my own contributed money) would have been a big help to me in this straining financial times that i'm facing.

Most Sincerely.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2011

If you are unemplyed fro 2 months you can apply to withdraw PF.

You must have received the acknowledgment/receipt towards the submission of your PF forms, from the  PF office at Banglore.Hope you submitted forms complete in all respects.

If you have retained the receipt you can lodge complaint with Regional PF commissioner.

These offices usually send communications/copy of payment advice  by normal post to the member.

You may check with your bankers, if the bank has received the payment advice and credited to your account.

If there is no credit ,you can lodge on line complaint with EPFO at

www.epfindia.gov.in (click at customer services)

they shall have to respond to you in 30 days.You shall be supplied complaint number and complete contact details of EPFO employee, and you can chase them.

or forward the copies of your emails to EPFO banglore to

cpfc@epfindia.gov.in

and ask for reply why PF office has not been responding to your emails and phone calls.

You can raise your query under RTI.

You have the right to ask who has caused the delay and penalties to be levied and paid to you.

You may enclose postage prepaid, self addressed envelope for reply to your complaint by registered post.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     23 April 2011

PLS GIVE THE DETAILS OF YOU APPLICATION ETC. I WILL HELP IN GETTING YOUR PF AMOUNT.PLS CONTACT ME.

SRISHAILA,BANGALORE,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More