Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pf transfer issue

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2012

It is heartening to note that you have decided to rise and fight for your cause. Half the batlle is won when one rises. If more and more citizens decided to rise soon there shall be communities helping each other.

If you wish to consult LCI lawyers the list is 'Related lawyers' is given below on this web page.

Pankaj (Any)     16 January 2012

Hi,

I am also facing EPF transferred in wrong account number as follows-:

I had requested for transfer of my PF accumulation from DL/33757/11 to UP/30239/2470 more than 2 years and 6 month before. I have not got any reply for this transfer. I have filled grievance on 10-06-2010 to Delhi south office and got reply that they (RPFC, Delhi) forward a letter to EPF Noida office on 26-05-2010 to verify the form-13 that I have filled but could not get any reply.

I have then filled a grievance on 16-09-2010 to RPFC, Noida that you have got any letter from RPFC, Delhi regarding my EPF transferred. But EPF Noida has replied that they have not received any claim application regarding you and you should contact to RPFC, Delhi.

I could not understand that RPFC, Delhi have sent letter on 26-05-2010 to Noida and EPF Noida Replied that on 17-10-2010 that he have not got any letter regard your transferred.

I have filled form to withdraw my EPF amount from Delhi office. After 3 month I have not get any response from RPFC, Delhi then I have filled a RTI application and request to sent the status of my EPF accumulation. Then RPFC, Delhi have replied that your EPF accumulation of account number DL/33757/11 have been transferred to UP/30239/2478 on 07-09-2010. UP/30239/2478 account number is not related to me. RPFC, Delhi and Noida have transferred my EPF accumulation to another employee’s account number.

I contacted to RPFC Delhi and Noida office multiple times and meet many Officials and Assistant commissioner but they are not helping me to correct the mistake that they have done. They have called me different day and I take leave from my office and visited to RPFC, Delhi office but every time they told me different stories(problem). I am losing my interest, leave, precious time etc.

Regards,

Pankaj

R Nandy (N.A)     16 January 2012

@Pankaj

Please address the complaint to the CPFC by Speedpost/registed post with POD.The complaint will be forwarded by CPFC office to the RPFC and will be looked into swiftly(my experience).Online grievance and direct complaint to RPFC may not elicit desired response. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2012

@ Pankaj

You may lodge a complaint with CPFC by a written notice, followed by email.

If it does not fetch any relief you may conatct a lawyer and issue legal notice and demand compensation to you and punishment to offenders.

girish (MANAGER PRODUCTION)     16 January 2012

As I had mentioned that one good hearted person in PF office (PF office employee) who adviced me to launch complaint in Lokadalt called me today (16 jan) and told that they had rectified my problem and Cheque has been dispatched on 12th jan. I confirmed it in PF site . From my experieince I understood , by going soft with these govt officials will not work. I had taken one of my relative to PF office he is officer in Indian rialways, literally he blasted the Asst.Commisioner like anything and its our right to demand for our hard earned money. PF office salary is paid from our money. So I think its our right to demand reply and fast action. I was wrong asking them humbly every time when I went to PF office. Only when my  relative who shouted at the Asst. Comsn for their in action. He told Asst Commn "  only because of your post Iam giving you respect and  one week dead line to settle this case. If that does not happen you will loose all your  respect and the my tone will change next time." After this I didnot go to any dept., Directly met Asst.commisioner on 05/12/2012 and  his way of reply was totally changed and replied properly and asked for one more week time to settle and kept his word. We met him first on 26/12/2012 and he asked time upto 31/12/2011. I will be happy if they sent cheque to correct address and the amount is credited to my new account. Hence I suggest to all PF memebers be strong and demand your rights. PF office is bound to answer and do their duty without any issue. If they do not reply ask their name and complain to respective Commissioner. Even I thought of having an appoinment with the commissioner as the case was solved i think it is not required.So those who read my entire story may learn something  usefull to them. What I learnt is Always fight for our rights afterall we are living in India. It takes time to change but the time is soon.

girish (MANAGER PRODUCTION)     16 January 2012

Dear pankaj

Take this RTI letter to PF office where You have submitted your form-19 (for pf  withdrawal) and get appointment with the top most person in the office and show this letter to him. Definetly his words are powerfull. Tell him that you have visited the office so many time. I always advice people to keep the visiting pass they issue when you go to enquirey section. Keep those pass as the proof you visited the office. Ask them that you need to meet the commissioner. So that atleast you can meet PRO/Asst.commisioner. Explain your griveance. Here in chennai PF office I think complain in lok adalt is looked seriously atleast by the officers.These clerks who are union guys are immune so their reply is not proper. Give a written complaint about your grivence and get acknowledgement from him and keep it as record. I had seen many innocent people come to PF office and return back home without knowing what happended their PF amount and whom to contact. But atleast we educated should show to these govt employees  that we are not innocent like others. Only by demand we get our rights. So rights are by demand. as far PF is considered it is our rights. So go and fight. If that didn't work we can seek help from the lawyers. I should thank all those who replied and advised me on my query in this site. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 January 2012

@ Girish

It is heartening to note that your companion blasted the PF personnel and as per your post your issue has been resolved and instrument of payment has been dispatched.

It is felt that you should use influence or force to obtain a copy of payment advice (customer/member copy) sent to bank by regd/speed post. If they claim that the same has been sent to you (it is sent by normal post to member and by speed post to bank) you must use force to obtain a certified copy by speed post or a confirmation by email/fax. This shall eliminate the chance of dispatch at wrong address being doubted by you.

It is felt that you are committing a mistake by leaving this official and his staff without any punishment.

Like out of court settlement you must get compensation for your loss by way expenses incurred by you, interest/processing charges/preclosure penalty etc  suffered by you on loan or let him face the consequences of a court case. You are committing a blunder and this shall give another chance to these offenders to continue with their strategy of committing offence and later get away by saying sorry. You must not feel obliged

He and his staff alone are not members of union and unions are not lord and master and union/union members do not have birthright to harass the citizens and immunity for their wrong doings

Many of us must have been members/founders/leaders of union in our times and we have seen enough number of good unions/union members who do not defend offenders. If, a union promotes, wrong work culture the union and promoters of bad culture should be left to loose around in a civilized society. We have seen cases of union leaders being shunted out.

This is heartfelt opinion.

Pankaj (Any)     19 January 2012

Hi,

I have written a letter to CPFC (Shri R.C Mishra) and sent through speed post. I have also mailed to him. I have written in detail the problem that I am facing.

Regards,

Pankaj

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2012

HAVE YOU GOT THE PF SO FAR

Pragnesh patel (SR. HR EXECUTIVE)     30 June 2012

Please mention the list of documents required to claim the PF amount in case of death of an assessee, one of our employee who died recently and we want to submit the comprehensive information to PF office, his family members are sterring to our HR department for the process.

please mention the complete list of documents required apart from,

3a,5,5(if),10,10d,19,2a revised,6a, wage and attendance register for the month he died in.

Amardeep Gupta (Sr. Executive)     03 December 2012

Dear Sir,

I have gone through the your case and after reading the above matter I suggest you to please make a full document reading your first and second PF transfer letter and also mention the grievance /complaint status in the letter. Further you can also mention the meeting with Assistant commissioner and then after making a full draft make a complaint in grievance forum of EPFO once again (https://epfigms.gov.in/) and send a registered post to the CPFC, RPFC & Additional CPFC of that Region of India on the below mentioned address with full details:

Central P. F. Commissioner

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi
- 110 066.

cpfc@epfindia.gov.in

Shri K.V Sarveswaran (RPFC)

No. 37, Royapettah High Road,
Opposite Swagat Hotel,
Chennai - 600 014 (TN).
E-mail: ro.chennai@epfindia.gov.in

Office of Additional Central P. F Commisioner,