IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


PF status after absconding from a company

Hi Sir/Madam,

I worked with a s/w company for 4 years 6 months, later joined another s/w company where i worked for 1 year.

I've transferred my PF amount from first company to second compnay.

I'm absconding from the second company, then what will  happen to my PF amount?

Please let me know if you require further information.

Thanks a lot


An employee.


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2011

Your employer pays you salary for the period you have worked and has to credit the PF contribution for the period of your employment.

You can visit the local office of Regional PF Commissioner's office for withdrawl of your PF amount.They shall provide you the requisite forms, help and guidance.

You shall be required to fill the forms and submit the same after it is signed by one of the competent authorities e.g. Bank Manager....

In case of any grievance you can file online at epfindia.gov.in

There is no need for absconding.in future,before adopting such measures consult your family/well wishers/lawyer for proper advice.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     03 February 2011

I agree with Mr.Kumar, You can apply for withdrawal of PF.

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     14 February 2011

Dear friend,


in this instance the withdrawl form needs to be signed by the employer but in such a case it can't be as such you give an affidavit signed with renowed personalities and submit the form for crediting the pf amount to furnished account particulars.


this is what's procedure.




Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2011

You ar eabsconding from company and not ceased to be in service.  you cannot get PF without giving false declaration of having resigned service.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2011

By now company would have terminated your services. Have you received rejection of your claim from PF office.

You can raise RTI to know the fate of your claim, and proceed accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query