Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekha sharma (Jdudjd7mrjd)     05 August 2015

Pf

Dear 

I am working with a medical service provider company and they committed salary on the time of joining 16 K and no deduction was discussed but they are now giving 11600 after deduction. I want to file a case against them as they are deducting employer and employee p rovidiant fund and esi from my salary and also mentioned on appointment letter. I am on probation period please suggest me whether I should go for case or not? How much I can claim?

Learning

7 Replies

Deekha sharma (Jdudjd7mrjd)     07 August 2015

Plz reply, I am waiting

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2015

Employer's contribution to PF/ESIC etc can not be deducted from employee's payouts.

Any deduction has to be shown in salary slip.Salary slip should be signed by both employer and employee.

Salary slip has to be supplied atleast a day before disbursment of salary.

There might be a confusion in understanding at your side also.

You may show the appointment letter, CTC sheet,saalry slip to elders in family, your lawyer.

They have mentioned this in appointment letter as well as in salary slip. They have even not open my pf and esic account. When I ask my pf no they terminated me without notice

They have mentioned this in appointment letter as well as in salary slip. They have even not open my pf and esic account. When I ask my pf no they terminated me without notice

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 August 2015

You have posted that:

“When I ask my pf no they terminated me without notice’

Do you have recorded it (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted)?

You may approach:

Female Employee's/Employee's/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc

Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act, Shops and Establishments Act, o/o Labor Commissioner

RPFC in nearest PF office and submit complaint under proper acknowledgment

Jurisdictional ESIC office

ITO-TDS of your ward, CIT-TDS where company files ITR

Your counsels may opine that you can also lodge complaint u/s406,420 and file winding up petition…………..and that the termination order is bad.

Deekha sharma (Jdudjd7mrjd)     08 August 2015

I have termination mail in my personal email I'd as they have Changd my official I'd padwrd. Without f and f.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2015

If soft copy of the termination letter has been sent at your personal email id then the hard copy might be on the way thru Redg. Post...................and  it stand served on you and you can act and approach the forums and authorities mentioned  abovepreferably under expert advise and guidance of your counsels.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register