Dear learned members
We (the petitioner) had an ongoing case in CAT tribunal. The decision was pronounced on 7th November and the order was in our favour, asking the respondents to consider appointment from back date.
1. However, the order does not specify any time limit for the respondents to comply with the order.
2. Also, the order did not provide us relief on litigation costs incurred, (this was a specific relief sought in the petition)
3. We had also requested a monetary compensation for stress and also ensure that the decision creates a deterrance to discourage future offences of similar nature. (this was a specific relief sought in the petition)
I would appreciate if you can provide me following information:
1. How best can I request the tribunal to relook at the order and include a timeline for compliance. Will that need a repeat hearing of the case?
2. Can we also request the tribunal in the same application to review the decision regarding cost and compensation?
Any further guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.