LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai priya   20 April 2018

petition number

can any one tell me how long it takes to get d petition number if filed in court

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
What is the petition and it is filed in which COURT.

the petition regarding one person look money fr interest and not giving back so and filed in district court of visakhapatnam

n if filed means how many days does it takes to reach d summon to opponent party

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2018

Please post the complete facts. Please do not post facts in piecemeal.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 April 2018

It depends on follow up and on Advocate, if the parties are local, an advocate get it numbered and can get summons served within a week.   If there is no follow up it may take even 3 to 6 months.

TGK REDDI   21 April 2018

Every Court I know of returns a Plaint, a Complaint or a Petition with some objections.       I  -- and only I  -- say this's against Civil and Criminal Rules of Practice.      The only ground on which a Plaint is returned is: its presentation in another Court.

If a Court has certain doubts, the Plaint shouldn't be returned.      The Party is intimated and the Party clears the doubts before the Superintendent.

Now to my story.    My Plaint was returned.     The Court didn't ask me to give Explanation.     I have no chance of resubmitting the Plaint.

I went in for an Appeal.    I said the return was illegal.       The Appellate Court retuned the Appeal because of the absence of any Order by the Court below.

The Appeal shouldn't have been returned but be either allowed or dismissed,      It should have treated the return by the Court below as an Order. 

I filed a Review Petition.      I said the return was an Order.      It was returned.     It can't be retuned but be allowed or dismissed.     The Court said there was no Order to review defeating the purpose of the Review Petition.

I moved the High Court in Civil Revision Petition.     The High Court said, " File all the relevant papers."      The High Court should have mentioned specifically about the papers it required.

Visiting the High Court costs me Rs. 1, 000/- a visit.   I abandoned my fight which the High Court wanted.

Many judges observe,  " How this's maintainable?"       Vagueness is safer than precision.

Many judges observe, " Previous Instructions not complied with."    They were in fact complied with.     The Court should've dealt with the explanation how it was unsatisfactory.

Many judges write, " Adjourned at the request of the Party."       The Party neither requests nor is there any scope of request.

I pray the Hon'ble members study this unusually long post of mine and unhesitatingly criticise me. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 April 2018

When you are stating facts which every one is aware where is the chance for others to cricitize ?

With due respects to the court , the fact is that values are lacking many a times.  One advocate who questions on this conduct, uses the same tactics for his other cases.

We can not cure them, and endure.  Just imagine if it is the plight of awared citizen, the extent of a common man.

Let us agree to the facts, some judges are under influence, and many advocates can influence them.  All of us are human beings and had a weakness at one point or atleast "obligation".  Ak any Hon'ble Judge, if all others are really clean, they tell stories.

In Andhra Pradesh, you might have read three such cases, but not even one is lucky.

They have no fear and they want that they shoudl be treated as "Caesar's wife.

They can throw allegations on their superiors , but it some one state the fact they treat it as invasion on entire judiciary.

Unfortunately the words "Grievance"  "Judicial accountability" for bad decisions are unknown and a common man can atleast afford them.

Any real allegation them even if it is a fact is being treateed seriously.

I don't know whether it is the duty of law commission to find solutions atleast on genuine issues  atleast in one weak to decide it then and there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register