Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatanagireddy (self)     21 April 2017

Permanent injunction with false affidavit and documents.

Dear learned lawyers,

I am the defandant in a civil suit that has been filled in Dist,Court in which 1st plaintiff has filled a civil suit on behalf of 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs in Sep-2016 by requesting to grant premanent injunction against the agreemnt in which mother ( of 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs) as well as 2nd and 3rd has given their volantary consent with sound mind on June-2015.

The 1st plaintiff has framed the suit based on the FIR U/Sec 420, 506 IPC Feb-2015 that has been lodged against 1st, 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs for missappropiration of amount by submitting fake agreements. The FIR was fraudlently made compromised in Lokadalath by creating accute fear in me by 1st plaintiff with the support of henchmen.

In the said suit 1st plaintiff has given affidavit staing that 1st plaintiff is the mother of 2nd and 3rd plaintiff as well as 1st is refereing the civil suit that has been filled by the mother of the 2nd and 3rd plaintiff in dist court against my mother in March-2015 for which the court has dismissed the filled suit by the mother of the 2nd and 3rd plaintiff by pronouncing judgement as Plaintiff called absent. No representation. costs not paid. plaintiff failed to get ready for trial inspite of granting sufficient time and even after importing of costs. Hence the suit is dismissed for default without costs.

In the said suit 1st plaintiff has submitted a GPA that has been given by 2nd plaintiff before the expiry of the passport issued by govt of India stating that 2nd plaintiff is in abroad as well as on one of the business day legal representaive who was presented on behalf of the plaintiffs has intimated that 3rd plaintiff has also travelled to abroad.

In the month of Sep-2016 i had lodged a FIR U/Sec 420 IPC and 66(D) IT Act against mother ( of 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs) 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs for commiting cyber crime by 2nd, 3rd and mother (of 2nd and 3rd plaintiffs)..

Present status:
I.A.No filled in O.S.No >>>>>> P1 calleed absent no document is filled to show that P3 went to abroad cost paid to defandant hence the petition is dismissed for default.

O.S.No >>>>>>  P1 called absent inspite of the direction of court because the defandant is quering very existance of plaintiff eventhough there is not a stage to call for the presence of plaintiff in view of representaion of defandant. The above direction was give as a last chance one more opprtunity is hereby given for the apperance of plaintiff 1 and 3 and proff to that 3rd plaintiff went to abroad. In case of failure of plaintiff 1 and 3 to appear before the court on next business day the suit will be dismissed.

1. I would like to know what will be the final result of the suit filled by the plaintiff request of injunction because in real world there is no document that proves that 1st plaintiff is the mother of 2nd and 3rd.
  2. I would like to know will the court institute proceedings under Sec.340 Cr.P.C based on the arguments placed and marked documents in counter and written in connection to the civil suit filled by 1st 2nd and 3rd with criminal intention.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More