Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.H. Sree Rama (Managing Trustee)     01 March 2014

Pensionary benefits to central public sector employees

Respected Sirs,

I intended to post this topic calling for the expert comments. Despite having logged in I could not get at the Post the Topic Page.  As such, I am reproducing the subject topic as follows:-

" Government of India's investments in each Central Public Sector Undertaking is not less than 51% and in respect of State Governments also the same policy is followed.

2.  Central Government / State Government employees are getting Pension and Dearness allowance and also Family Pension facility.

3.  Where as the same is denied to the employees of Central / State Public Sector Undertakings.

4.  If I am not incorrect, in terms of the principles of fair play and natural justice enshrined in the Constitution of India, Central / State Government cannot escape from the payment of pension and pensionary benefits to the employees retiring from Central / State Public Sector Undertakings at least to the extent of the respective governmental share of investment ie., 51%.

I shall be highly obliged, if your good selves could kindly get this issue examined and the result passed on to me besides getting it published in your Brochure.

Thanking your good selves

Yours Sincerely

T.H. Sree Rama

dated:Ist March, 2014

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 April 2014

please specify specifc problem.  The expert here give free advise from their spare time and do nto have time to do research.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register