pension on resignation

Sir, I resigned from Defense Service after completing 12 years of service in April 1982. Qualifying service for VRS was 20 years that time. Asper Rule2,49 of CCS Rules, I am entitled for pension. When I represent the matter with my department and then with Prime Minister's office, I was informed that I am not entitled as I have resigned. Now I have seen in this club that an employee cannot be be deny pension as he is resigned. I have no income to survive. Please advise
Retired employee.

First file this as grievance in pgrms portal for pensioners.   Depending on the response you may contact Your association for due guidance.



You may seek judicial review before the CAT or the AFT depending upon whether you were a civilian employee or otherwise.


I assume much will depend on how well your resignation letter is written. Legal knowledge is a huge advantage, but the letter should catch the target audience attention in less than a moment of time. So you can ask professional writing service https://apapers.net/ to create it for you if want to be sure all important points are considered.


We appreciate your services in defense system making our nation proud. You will get soon the confirmation of your custom essay service uk pension services and the other facilities with security as well.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x