LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gahan neerkod (doctor)     03 March 2013

Pay protection

Sir i joined esic medical college on 06/02/2012 from state govt autonoumous by selection process. i have applied through proper channel after obtaining NOC from my parent department. i was supposed to complete i,e 2 years on 22/02/2012 in my parent institute. i have passed all department exams in that period. My present institution forced me to join early as there was MCI inspection to start new medical college where i have to set up department for starting new medical college, i have applied for continuity and pay protection. But now these people asking for my probation completion certificate for pay protection which i cannot get my parent institute as iam lacking only 15 days for 2 years. i would have joined on 24/02/2012 which was last date to join esic. siir pls guide will get pay protection. My work was statisfactory and if would have worked till 22/02/2012 i could have got my probation compleletion . But i was forced to join early i was not knowing the above fact i resigned technically and joined for the benfit of esic

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2013

Probation completion and pay protection are two different things. 

sir they are asking probation  compeletion certificate for pay protection.7.8.89and 10.7.98r dopt orders stating that i should have finished probation in my parent.  but my point is in my appointment order it is immediate absorption basis.so i think my my service is continous no need of pobation to completion. pls high any  new orders

ir they are asking probation  compeletion certificate for pay protection  O.M  nos.7.8.89and 10.7.98r dopt orders stating that i should have finished probation in my parent.  but my point is in my appointment order it is immediate absorption basis.so i think my my service is continous no need of pobation to completion. pls high any  new orders

ir they are asking probation  compeletion certificate for pay protection.7.8.89and 10.7.98r dopt orders stating that i should have finished probation in my parent institution.  but my point is in my appointment order it is immediate absorption basis.so i think my my service is continous no need of pobation to completion. pls highlight  any  new orders regarding

babuli0000 (CA)     29 April 2013

I think u ll not get  pay protection

the latest one which I m sending also referring to old ones which ask for confirmation of probation

No. 121312009-Pay-I

Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Estt (Pay-I) Section. *****
New Delhi dated the 3oth March. 2010
OFFICE MEMORANDUM
Subject: Guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings
etc., recommended for appointment by the Commission by the method of recruitment
by selection - regarding.
Reference is invited to this Department's OMS No. 1211188-Pay-I dated 7.8.89 and
1211196-Pay-I dated 10.7.98, whereby guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in
Public Sector Undertakings etc., recommended for appointment by the Comn~ission by the
method of recruitment by selection through interview only, were issued.
2. Subsequent to the implementation of the recommendations of the 6Ih CPC and the issue
of CCS(RP) Rules 2008, the system of Running Pay Bands and Grade Pays has been
introduced. Accordingly, in partial modification of this Department's OM dated 7.8.89 and
10.7.98 referred to above, the method of pay fixation in respect of those appointed on or after
1.1.2006 will be as under:
"In case of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings, Universities, Semi-
Government Institutions or Autonomous Bodies, who are appointed as direct recruits on
or after 1.1.2006 on selection through interview by a properly constituted agency
including Departmental Authorities making recruitment directly, their initial pay may
be fixed by granting them the Grade Pay attached to the post. Further, their pay in the
Pay Band may be fixed at a stage so that the pay in the Pay Band +Grade Pay and DA
as admissible in the government, protects the pay +DA already being drawn by them in
their parent ofganisations. The pay in the Pay Band fixed under this formulation will not
be fixed at a stage lower than Entry Pay in the Revised Pay Structure (corresponding to
the Grade Pay applicable to the post) for direct recruits on or after 1.1.2006 as notified
vide Section 11, Part A of First Schedule to CCS(RP) Rules, 2008. The pay in the Pay
Band fixed under this formulation will not exceed Rs. 67000, the maximum of the Pay
Band PB-4."
3. The conditions for admissibility of pay protection shall be the same as stipulated in this
Department's OMS dated 7.8.89 and 10.7.98 referred to above. t
4. In so far as persons serving in the India Audit and Accounts Department are concerned,
these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. These orders will be applicable w.e.f. 1.1.2006
6. Hindi version will follow.
(Rita Mathur)
Director (Pay)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register