LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash (Tax Assistant)     23 May 2013

Past service counting

I am vikash pal, currently I am working as a tax assistant in Customs & central excise, ministry of finance before here I was working as a Administrative Assistant in Defence R&D Organisation, ministry of defence..both are central government bodies...I have worked 2 and 1/2 half year in DRDO and technically resigned from there to join Customs & Central excise...in my relieving order of DRDO it is clearlly mentioned that employee's resignation is accepting by the competent authority technically and it is under the rule of CCS Pension Rule 1972, Rule 26(2)...but here in Customs & Central excise administrative officer has said that my past service can not be counted with new service because in new pension scheme there are no any rule for this type of case. Therefore it is my humble request to provide me any order or circular copy that can i show him to count my past service. ...and I want to know is my past service be counted with new service or not.....

Thanking you

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 May 2013

this is a case of misinterpreation of rules affecting terminal benefits. file an appeal be appellate authority as per rule 27 of CCS(CC&A) Rules read rule 23(iv) of said rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register