passport issue

Electrical Engineer

Experts and Senior Members,

1. In 498-A IPC, Investigation Officer took my two passports, one is renewed and one is expired, and for this IO has not given any receipt. Beacuse in a hurry burry, he has sent me to Central Jail as there is no time in the evening.

2. In charge sheet he has mentioned that Passport has been seized mention as accused as voluntarily handover to Police.

3. Now, after Mutual Compromise between both the  parties all the cases has been withdrawn by wife party, only divorce has left, FIR also quashed in Hon'ble High Court of Telangana.

4. I filed a petition to release a Passport with quashed order in I Additional Senior Civil Judge Court, but the Official is saying the passport has not been deposited by Police, as mentioned in charge sheet.

5. I enquired about Expired Passport in the Police Station, but the IO is telling that I have to take it Illegally Out side the court.

IO demanding the money has Criminal cases has been solved. I asked him to deposit the old expired passport in the court, and he was saying he cant deposit now. asking me to take back side by giving money to them.

Is there any way, to take my passport.In Police file also it is not available, IO kept it personally, because it is expired, In seizure memo it showing only Renewed passport has been sezied, but I need Old passport also, in that passport I have a valid visa.


Hey guys if you wants to do safe and secure browsing then here on just single click on our homepage https://foxdownload.org you will download free mozilla firefox for your pc it is one of the fastest browser running on pc all over the world it is really an awesome and amazing browser here you will get many additional features with the updated version of mozilla firefox.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

only if there is a prima facie of criminal accusation or complaint pending if the passport is not seized the secure of accused is not possible in these circumstances the pass port can be seized.  If your passport has been seized  illegally make report before higher police officals.


At 2……you have not made clear that ‘Old passport’ was also mentioned in charge sheet or not!

Do you have any evidence that he has ‘Old passport’ in his custody and  he is demanding monies to return it?

The matter is upto you, now.

The police officer on his own or upon verbal/written instructions by his superiors may return it.

Electrical Engineer

No, Old Passport is not mentioned in the the Charge Sheet

Electrical Engineer

In District Court case related Police Station Jawan, I met with him regarding the passport, he was telling Investigation Officer got transfered to different district.

He knows everything, he was telling me directly, when there is no expired passport in the file, what doea it mean, IO has kept it personally, that means you have to take Illegally.

No one can help you on this, if you go Police Station also, in your file there is no expired passport, I have to call and ask the IO, I will help you dont worry, but your criminal cases are finished. Jawan was asking to give money.

I recorded it, but the thing here is 'he is not confirming it is there with IO, he was telling I have to ask him (IO)




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x