partition suit related question

1)my father filled a partition suit case against a co owner 4 year back in district court.all the witness process court fixed date for this situation can my father withdraw the suit now??

2)after the preliminary decree passed in partition suit either court itself start the process of final decree by appointment of a commissioner or an appeal to made to the court by plantif to start of process of final decree by metes and bound ?
3) after the preliminary decree is there any gap of time given by court for appeal ??

4)plantif or defendant who can appel to court for start for final decree process??is it the only right of plantif ?!



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x