Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   20 January 2018

Paper and tv news

I got my wife arrested under IPC 420 which came in Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, Eenadu, Sakshi, Hindu news papers etc and in news channels.. She and her family marrying people, filing false 498a cases, her father doing settlements, getting money. They made my peaceful life and my mothers life totally disturbed by filing false 498A. Because of this at 72 years my mother has to come to court etc.

Can I send xerox copies of paper cuttings to their neighbours to reveal these peoples actual character, where they are pretending as a well cultured family without inviting unnecessary further legal complications for me

Finally how to get bank statement of her, I know her pan number and bank where her Account is being operated, but no account number. will the bank people give or any procedure?

How can I file tax evasion petition on my father in law ? In every case they mentioned huge amount of cash and gold is given to grooms which was totally false? How can I get their IT returns using Pan?


 8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

The right of both the spouses to information; Wife or Husband was held alike and equal.


The efforts of the applicant spouse (husband) fetched him desired results. The spouses/applicants facing similar situations can cite and get relief in similar situations. The Commission observes that employment status of person can be furnished to spouse for the purpose of deciding maintenance, if sought under RTI Act, because such information could be an essential component in deciding maintenance issues. If wife is a petitioner for maintenance, she has a right to know the salary details, similarly a husband can defend his interest seeking the salary details and employment status of wife. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

Go thru;

CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION CIC/EPFOG/A/2017/315385 Kirubananthan K v. PIO, EPFO, Chennai Decided On: 02.08.2017 FINAL ORDER

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

The court can order the bank to produce the information….

Lean on your counsel that is defending you.

RTI to jurisdictional IT office may help.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

NO comments on; The information to neighbors etc..

Ask your own counsel in person....


I am sending you a few links and you may pick up relevant points...

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 January 2018

Mr. Krishna you are facing lots of problems at one time. God may bless you super powers to face all these problems. 

Krishna   23 January 2018

Dear Sir, Thanks for your help. Please kindly note that another person with the same name "Krishna" is also registered and posted queries. I will always post queries relating to my case only. Finally my wife and their family are professionals and to counter them, I need a good lawyer who can defeat them in their own game.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 January 2018

Chose a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters and having successful track record......


Ask around and you can prepare list of such counsels and chose.

If you are firm, have irrefutable evidences, and a counsel as suggested above you can checkmate so called professional OP's...

If you are properly informed and confident as PIP, go ahead... 

Krishna   24 January 2018

Dear Sirs,

My wife spoiled 3 lives of men including me. We all three are without any marital life. the earlier 2 ex husbands are not married because of the mental torture inflicted on them by by my wife. At the age of around 65-70 , the parents also suffering because of my wife. At the age of 72 years my mother is running around the courts and no woamn is there to help her at the house. As a man, I'm trying to help her my best.

I want to punish these kind of b*tches who are marrying for the sake of money and torturing men by using laws. There entire family is involved into the business.

I'm not getting a lawyer who can defeat them in their own game. With much difficulty, leaving all my work without any clues, from zero, I have collected all the evidence and after the intervention of Commissioner of P{olice, she was arrested under IPC 420. When I appraoced WPS, gave all the evidence, the I.O. , took money from them, handed all the evidence to them, filed FIR as per their version.

I want these kind of Bitched should be taught  lesson and no woman should dare to file a false case for the sake of money.

I want good lawyers and victimms to come together

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query