LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ycsreddy@yahoo.com (ycsreddy@yahoo.com)     13 December 2011

Owner want to evict tenant

I filed a suit aganast the tenant after giving the 15 days quiet notice to my tenant who is the registered partnership firm who is running Showroom and  selling products of a  reputed company. I donot have any agreement with my tenant. Manager of the shop  who is not a partner of the partner ship firm filed  written statment, vakalatnama and also filed evidence with out filing any G P A or any authorization letter from the partner ship firm. 

At that time we questioned that he is authorised person to file the vakalat nama and written statement on behalf of a registered parner ship firm. Then   the case  was posted  for arguments. Again same judge without hearing the arguments  posted the case for judgement. After that he dismissed the case.  

My questions:-

1) Can a judge can give judgement without hearing arguments.?

2)If any person filing Ws and valaknama on behalf of another person without any proper authorization  is it valid?

3) What should i do now?

4) The case is filed in  senior civil judge court, Now where should appile the case?

Learning

1 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 December 2011

Please read the whole jugdment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register