Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva kumar   29 August 2018

online investigation.

Hi,

My brothers previous employer showed wrong deductions and deducted money in the final settlement. we have asked the HR to check and also to enquire why did this happen by talking to the person who interacted with us before the final settlement. They informed that they started an investigation and they will send us a report. I have asked for a personal meeting to explain more 1 week back. they responded late and they are asking me to come now. I informed them that currently it's not possible. they said they would record audio and video of the meeting. so I requested them to schedule an online meeting where we can record everything. now they are saying we will not do that. no reason just we do not want to any online communication with you. I am bit concerned about my personal security as I had bitter experiences with one of there employee.

my query is that cant they keep an online meeting. I heard even courts in India allow this why my employer is saying not possible without any proper reason.

please help me out.

Learning

1 Replies

shiva kumar   30 August 2018

can anyone help me out in this situation please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register