Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit (self service)     20 July 2015

Old age mother harassed by her own sons

Dear Sir,

Me and my family are living in Delhi, my inlaws in Bankura District at West Bengal. The problem was with my mother in law who is a widow from last 40 years, she having six sons and three daughters, my wife is the youngest daughter. The house where my mother in laws was living with her six sons is belongs to my father in law who is died 40 years ago. Three daughter are married. Three elder son of my mother in law always threaten to my mother in law to transfer the property right to their name. They are not like and allowed to visit her three daughter to her home at Bankura. 

My mother in law was more than 75 years old and her health become detoried day by day, she is not able to cop up the situation. She like to divide her property between her son and daughter in equal proportionate, but her three elder sons not like to do that and they are not even given any penny for her maintenance. Can any one suggest how to resolve the issue. Thanks 

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2015

Did your father in law die intestate or he wrote any will in favour of your mothrr in law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register