LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaushal   29 September 2018

Obc non creamylayer

Dear Expert, As per latest amendment OBC non creamy layer ceiling limit is 8 lac rupees. My last year gross income is 795000 Rs. And I received interest of my recurring deposit account 11000 Rs. I would like to know that does my gross income crossed ceiling limit of 8lac rupees? Thus, as per above my income crossed 8lac and does my interest of my own income considers as additional income? Please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

please guide me asap.

Dear Expert, As per latest amendment OBC non creamy layer ceiling limit is 8 lac rupees. My last year gross income is 795000 Rs. And I received interest of my recurring deposit account 11000 Rs. I would like to know that does my gross income crossed ceiling limit of 8lac rupees? Please guide me.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 September 2018

Such certificate has to be secured from competent Tehasildar, contact them in person for getting such NCL certificate.  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 September 2018

The Commission in its report dated 27-02-2015 forwarded on.
02-03-2015 proposed to enhance the creamy layer limit from Rs. 6 lakhs to Rs.10.5 lakhs clubbing the gross annual income of both the parents working below the Service Category II of Group B/Class II Officers while calculating the creamy layer l

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register