LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukundan kurup (State Government Employee)     21 April 2009

OBC Certificate

I am a non resident of keralite. since 1983 settled here at Gandhinagar,Gujarat with my family. Also I am a state govertnejmnt employee with govt. of gujarat. I am belonging to Kerala OBC.  I would like to obtain a obc cast certificate from kerala. Is it possible to get a obc certificate for my daughter who is studyign in final year engineering degree here at Gujarat from  Kerala State. Gujarat state never give such a certificate as the caste/community is not listed in the OBC list of Gujarat State. Please guide me to obtain a obc caste/non creamy layer certificate from kerala authorities.


 1 Replies

ESTHERPRIYA (Practising Advocate)     21 April 2009

 You can give a representation to the concerned authority. IN case they fail to issue the same, you can file a writ based on the representation and get a direction from the court to do so.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register