Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Null and void case

Page no : 2

gd dy (gd dy)     07 September 2013

Case is already filed Null and Void and Actually I don’t want to file any case because I don’t want to leak any information regarding my personal. Actually except my family,my boyfriend and my husband’s family no one is aware of this matter. That’s why I want to close this matter ASAP before it public. So that I don’t want any advocate to appoint.

u post ur story as ' ur husband have filed' bt nw from ur recent post it smells u hv filed. u knw better.

Shalini (Designer)     07 September 2013

@gd dy

u are misunderstood !! sir previously you are asking why not MCD?

thats why i am telling case has been filed by my husaband itslef .please give the answers for my queries that i have posted earlier. and i already posted i got summon in last week.

Thank you so much!

(Guest)

Stupid advices by some of the members. 

Lady, let him file null and void and you dont attend the court case after receving the notice.

gd dy (gd dy)     07 September 2013

frm ur post, i conclude

understand ur position and sympathy for it.
bt wht abt other innoent one who has nothing to do with ur affair and pay penalty/get punishment as DIVORCEE LABEL for the only CRIME  to MARRY u !. wah!
on other hand u hv NOTHING to loose.
[a criminal goes to underground when heats on and come out whn situation is FAVOURABLE.
it is somewhat similiar.

(Guest)

Go and handle your case as Party-In-Person as yourself.Accept the truth which you have done.Cross your fingers that your husband would not go negative.Once your marriage becomes nulled and void by the judgement of court.Wait for 90 days if not any negativeness from your husband through upper courts then proceed for your pre planned thought i.e marrying your BF.

1 Like

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     07 September 2013

@Shalini,

It is sad that in all this, the only thing you are concerned about is how to get out of your marriage and marry your boyfriend. There is your husband, totally innocent, whose life and whose family's reputation is turned upside down by your immoral acts for absolutely no fault of his. Women like you indulge in immoral acts and then blame it all on parents, pressure, etc.  If your parents are so conservative and you succumbed to their "pressure" to marry, then why were you having a pre-marital affair in the first place? Did their pressure not prompt you to be conservative too and not @#*@ around before your marriage? Blaming it on your parents is the most dastardly and despicable act that undeservedly thrusts your innocent parents in bad light too.  

Don't you feel any remorse? I can imagine what your husband's family is going through. They must have had a big marriage, all relatives, friends, guests, etc. Now see what you have done! What you have committed is indeed fraud but more importantly a sin and you should admit it and pay the price for it, including voluntarily SPENDING SOME TIME IN JAIL. After doing so, ask your boyfriend is he still wants to marry you. If so, good, live happily with him ever after...

To avoid the wrath  of Karma getting back at you in the future, and it surely will, I strongly recommend that you ask the Judge to put you in jail for a few weeks admitting that what you have done is unforgivable and deserves severe punishment. If the Judge is fair, he will let you scott free. Then you can move forward in your life with a free conscience. Getting legal advise to get out of your immediate predicament is a short-term solution that will continue to haunt you. Now, about your boyfriend. if he really loved you, why did he not approach your parents or even your husband before your marriage. He must be a bigtime loser. On the other hand, I commend your husband VERY HIGHLY. What he has done is just stated the facts in his petition so that society does not blame him for the divorce or entering into a false marriage. After coming to know about your dirt, he did not abuse you physically or otherwise. He just let you go. He is a thorough gentleman and I do not think that you deserve any advise to fight against such person given the background of your immoral character and selfish outlook towards life.

This forum sometimes gives undeserved sympathetic ears to some women. This is one such case.  I hope that you are sentenced to at least a month in jail. 

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     07 September 2013

Why the hell you have spoiled somebody else life? Are you a very small kid of 2 years? why did not you tell your parents about your boy friend and stick with your decision to marry with your original boyfriend? were you having some wrong intension to exort money from your husband? absolutely nonsense and f**ker you are.

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     07 September 2013

Note one more thing....i wish your husband should not divorce you ever and kept you lingered for your entire life despite of filing any false cases. A girl like you a very right simbol or example of f**ker girl.

Shalini (Designer)     08 September 2013

@ Hello sufferer,

Thanks for your valuable comments !

I have decided to accept all the truth and will sate infront of Judge.

Should i write statement on bond paper and affidavit it or should i write it on blank paper.is there any court rule for writting statement?

Thank you.

(Guest)

@ shalini,

If you are not hiring any Advocate due to social rumours then I will suggest you to go family court where case is filed take out the certified copy with the help of munsi of that particular court and ask him all the doubts which you have right now,definately he will help you out.As day night he is seeing all these cases.It will be very handy for you in making yourself as party in person.

Best of luck.

1 Like

unfortunate victim (owner)     08 September 2013

hi shalini I read your story. I just want to guide you as I have filed petition of null and void due to fraud played with me.anyway

I want to tell you that very good decision taken by you.now remember null and void under section 12 is not possible with mutual consent in court it is one sided at least in view of court.If your present husbund is in favour of you then you need not hire another lawyer.there is no harm for you if the marriage is decleared void if the present husbund is in favour of you.  it is in normally done by some type of settings by regular lawyer.you have to accept all what is written in petition and  tell to the judge that you are staying with the parents immediatley after the marriage and no physical relation with the husband.I think the husbands lawyer will guide you.after 2-3 dates in court will grant null and void. in councelling you and husband stick to principle which is written in petition but dont waste time in councelling though it coumpalsary procedure.      

unfortunate victim (owner)     08 September 2013

one more thing dont go for divource as it will make your as well as his image spoiled without his mistake 

gd dy (gd dy)     08 September 2013

@ sufferer and all,
u give nice advice.
nw a days read in newspaper tht neither hardcore criminals nor their advisor hv no remorse feeling where question of death of inocent people is there.

similarly it is an act in which SOCIAL DEATH of an innocent person involve and concerned person openly accept it . eventhgh experienced persons forget for a moment abt their own damage frm their 498-a loved better---- and give suggestion and suggestion.

there is no ethics where money is in question but here no money even thn. ???

if one notice carefully whole posting, one is sure tht author is either well versed with law or hv help of intelligent lawyer. no need of advice from experienced looser like us. whose cases are still pending with court.

very well knw my word is little bit bitter bt it is TRUTH.

1 Like

Arun Marix (ADVOCATE)     08 September 2013

You don need to go with a new lawyer, as u r about to admit all the facts stated by your husband, so u just go by your husbands advocate itself, so that The matter will be solved with out ambiguity and in time.

Shalini (Designer)     10 September 2013

I don’t want to go through counseling process!

Is counseling is really needed in my case?

Is counseling is compulsory process in family court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register