Not returning lended money

hello my father had lended money to one oh his known friend around 2 and half years back.

in return he had given us cheques(post dated).

as of now tht person is not returning money anyhow and the cheque dates have passed almost two years .

we kept waiting as we didnt want to spoil our relations with him. now we are sure he will not return back the money. we have proper documents and cheques . what can b done now??

please help?



You may file recovery suit against your father friend. Please act early as limitation for filing recovery suit is three year.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x