LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushap (Sales & Marketing)     10 February 2018

Not getting my experience letter and f&f settlement after 7-8 months

I left my last company in June/30/2017 after 2.5 yrs of service and duly giving a 1 months notice period. I offered to abide by the same and during my notice period did my complete handover. My immediate reporting boss approved of my resignation and had sought from the internal HR team to relieve me as per my request i.e. within 1 month. After all the handover, I left the co on 30june 2017 and regularly followed up with the HR to provide me my releiving letter, work exp letter, FnF (KRA AREAR, BALANCE LEAV BOUNUS), and dues. The HR has not responded back even after 7-8 months. visit the factory many time asks HR and they did't give and sometime HR told me to contact with HO Mumbai. Even mail 25-30 mails but no result. The HR has not responded and I am still waiting for my dues Please suggest as to what is to be done.

Learning

3 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   13 February 2018

please send them a legal notice intimating that if they don't release ur release letter ur likely 2 file a civil suit against them. this is nothing but harassment

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   13 February 2018

u may contact me at basu_kunal@hotmail.com for further queries

Pushap (Sales & Marketing)     13 February 2018

Mail many times but they don't reply proper. They told my fnf are under process and will give shortly but Its long about saventh month not get the same call director and he told we will do shortly but till today not get. Can I make RTI for how they my bounus, kra leave balance 

Otherwise please advice the processer how i get the Fnf with experience letter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register