LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HANISH (CCM)     01 June 2015

Noc certificate

Hi, I will be joining a new company soon based in Mumbai and I have been asked to submit NOC certificate. I have already applied for a NOC certificate but I have a couple of doubts regarding it. 1. I was working with an airline and was based in Saudi Arabia from March 2007 until April 2015. But I keep coming to India at least every 4 to 5 months randomly for vacation purpose. 2. I am born and bought up in Mumbai. So in this case what documents will I need to submit to the NOC ? And will they mention that I have been in India since birth till date but keep travelling for work purpose? Or how it will be mentioned ? Please someone help ! Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 June 2015

Unless the purpose of NOC and contents are not known, it is difficult to guess.   Normally, the new company seeks no objection certificate from the previous employer, to confirm itself that he is not involved in any activity that is not proper.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2015

The details you have furnished in the query is very vague and insufficient.  You wanted a  NOC for which company and from whom do you expect this NOC?  Instead of mentioning the correct details you are into your own stories of flying outside the country etc which is irrelevant to the query posted. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register