LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish   15 November 2020

New business stock market investment


I am trying to start up a small investment firm. 

1. Collect money from client in small amount (Rs 5000)

2. Invest it and make profit. 

3. Provide 5% plus initial investment after a month. Say for example, Rs 10000 client gets 10500 after a month. 

What type of contract should I need to make me legally secure?


 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 November 2020

1. FIRSTLY obtain license from RBI and state Money Lending license authority, for even thinking of starting such investment business. All such type of investment business, without licenses can be prosecuted under PMLA, FERA, GST, Income Tax laws.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     18 November 2020

Obtain money lending licence, as advised by expert Mr. Heman Agarwal, I agree.

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     18 November 2020

You can take dealership of stock broking company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query