Neighbours harrasment

Dear Lawyers.

I need advice how to prevent this harrasment from neighbours.

My Situation:

I live in bunglow infront of my bunglow there is small road, Other side of road there lives my neighbours.They do have a joint family. We do have 1 feet free land from road. road is small. My parents are retired and three lives there. but I send my parents to my sisters house due to our recent fights with neighbours. I dont want these ppl to give more tension to my parents.

Problems I Face:

1) Neighbour park infront of my bunglow gate on road . I hardly get 1 feet space to enter in bunglow. I cant take my vehicle inside. Many times i asked them to move car they do that after several minutes making me wait.

a) is it legal to park car on road?

b) is it legal to block my access to main road?

What sections and actions i can take against them ?

2) Neighbours also make their kids to poop next to my bunglow compound wall which really worst thing we can imagine every morning. worst smell. I asked them to move them once i tried to throw stones but they came to fight with me.

a) is there any way to prevent them from doing that?

3) They also stored some broken furniture to my bunglow wall compound my paint is got bad its like one side of my bunglow compound is hidden by that.


1) Stop them from parking car infront of my gate.

2) Stop their kids from pooping to my walls.

3) How to make them move their furniture.

Neighbours Arguments on the topic are:

1) Road kisi ke baap ka nahi hein hum road per park kar rahe hein tumhare ghar mein nahi.

2) Furniture humne tumhare ghar mein laake nahi rakha bahar raha kha hein ..

3) Bacche wahi tatti karenge. tu mailk hein to compound ke ander ka bahar ka bilkul nahi.Bahar road sabka hein.


Thanks for reading it patiently. Dear warriors for justic and humanity please advice me.



Anchit Orbade.





Though some of such problems should be avoided to live peacefully in society, but if it becomes unbearble complaint to municipality. If Municipality don't take action go to court with the help of lawyer for mandatory injunction.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x