LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aanchal (executive)     25 September 2013

Neighbours children disturbing

I am a resident of Ground Floor & have a 2 sided open house.

Both of my bedrooms are on the back side where there is a narrow road or Gali.

From early morning till late night there is noises of children especially on Holidays.

I & my family members, especially my 2 years old baby cant sleep.

Their parents also encourage them to play outside my house & discourages to play near their own home.

These noises sometimes scared my baby, sometimes disturbs us.

I want to know Is there a legal action to stop this noise pollution by neighbours children as discussion with their parents have failed.

They never cooperate & shouting & noises are effecting our sleep, talks, privacy & life.

Please help me..... 

 2 Replies

kriti agrawal (self)     26 September 2013

see this site....





Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     26 September 2013

If you are talking in terms of law you can go to area thana. Please see the material posted by Kirti Aggarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query