LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saratchandra Tadimeti (consultant)     18 November 2014

Needed guidance

Dear sir,

                   I have purchased a flat in Hyderabad in 2003/August from my builder and landlord owner registered and later in 2010 i have taken a loan from 1stfinancer abut 5 lakh rupees on flat and cleared the loan in 2012 june transfered that GPA cum sale to another 2dfinancer. later in 2013 the 1st financer gave me support to clear the 2nd financer loan by cancelling that GPA cum sale by clearing the amounts of 2nd financer. so document is back on the same GPA cum Sale to the 1st financer. so he took advantage and want to grab this flat and iam in possesion  of the flat and he has the duplicate key and he threating me to vacate flat or pay back the amounts kindly suggest me to save my flat from this there any way if i clear amounts to get back my flat or will i get some time if i go to court to clear the loan. please kindly suggest me and help me to get out of this situation thank you.

 1 Replies

krishnakumar (trader)     19 November 2014

i am a shopkeeper given advance amount to the landlord to enter into a rental agreement for the period of 5 years which expires 31-12- 14 . my landlord got loan from a nationalised  bank  and defaulted. he said that i may get a notice from the bank to vacate soon.i am very much in need of the shop. how can i run the shop by giving fair rent to the bank or the new purchaser.if i get the notice whom i have to go for remedy. local court or the tribunal. kindly reply soon and oblige.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query