LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nidhi vora (Service)     13 November 2009

Need urgent help-IR

Dear Friends,

We had one issue related to workers special allowance,pending before ACL, a series of meeting took place in ACL office ,before ACL ,now the issue is closed by ACL because of no proper response from Mgt.(we have attended few meetings before ACL and requested to close down the proceedings ,because the issue pending was not a matter of dispute for Mgt.)

My query - now is there any way that union go to court ,further on the issue closed by ACL.




 4 Replies

Rama mohan Acharya (Manager HR(Legal))     13 November 2009

If it was a conciliation proceedingby ALC, then he will submit a failure report to the appropriate Govt. The appropriate Govt, if finds it as an dispute may refer the matter to the Court/Tribunal for adjudication.

This is as per the provisions of ID Act but it will be better if u can spell more detail of the case.

Nidhi vora (Service)     15 November 2009


ACL has closed the proceedings ,he has not send any failure report.


deepak johari (consultant)     16 November 2009

prociding to tribunal court

Rama mohan Acharya (Manager HR(Legal))     16 November 2009

Dear Nidhi

Please wait for some time. Even if ALC has sent the failure report, it is the Ministry which will examine the issue whether it is fit to be adjudicated. If yes then you will get a notice from the Court/Tribunal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register