Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need ur help...urgent ... plz help

Page no : 2

Ambika (NA)     03 February 2011

let it not survive if the institution of marriage promotes this sort of over and covert violence ....

*supports rather than promotes

Those who do not want their spirit to be broken with the cumulative impact of this covert violence, should come out of it

Better to remain single then tolerate indignity and inner pain in the name of institution of marriage...

*than tolerate

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     03 February 2011

Well...well,

let it not survive if the institution of marriage promotes this sort of over and covert violence ....

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Marrying-in-India-is-a-crime-SMS-campaign-to-warn-eligible-31147.asp

in the above post they were telling the same thing, not to get married, and here you've said the same thing, now where sould it start from.......

you are supporting whom you think needs support and there whom they think need support...

ain't it???

it is a question of Violence and violence is bad I am saying it is better to remain single than to remain in violent situation! 

I also said cumulative impact of violence....

I did not say at a single instance of something one has to come out of marriage. 

So please read each and every word....

when covert violence keep happening, should a woman succumb because she has to preserve the institution of marriage or choose a dignified life where she can live in peace and unto herself minus violence 

+I did not say marriage is a crime..if marriage fosters dignified and respectful relations it is a bliss, but if ta partner is humiliated and kicked psychologically and emotionally ,  then it is a hell. And in that environment even children cannot grow in a healthy manner. 

I said walk the talk....and it applies to this posting also. 

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     03 February 2011

It is a question of Violence and violence is bad I am saying it is better to remain single than to remain in violent situation - hope your are not gender biased here... as most men at par with woman are in violent situations.... and then who would anticipate one would get into violent situations after marriage, so to say better be single than sorry (FYI im not talking about men alone here)........... 

I understand and appreciate.....

Perhaps you have misunderstood the meaning of single. A woman can revert back to the status of single status even after her marriage....

Violent relationship within the marriage I am talking about 

Walk the talk: if I had a daughter I would advise her to come out of marriage if she is humiliated and tortured either physically or psychologically ----I do not consider psychological violnece is less lethal than physical violence ...

So walk the talk is contextual and would differ from one context to another...

I am not against marriage or institution  of marriage...I am against those marriages which suppress women to come out of the violent relationship ....

And please read: if I had a daughter or daughter in law 

Ofcourse it applies to my imaginary son also....but then I would have a soft corner for daughter in law as she has to adjust to new surroundings and I would expect my son to go extra mile to make her feel she is no different than one of us and there is no need for Bahu like behaviour..in fact that expectation results in dominance , arrogance and violent behaviour more often than not....

However, if my son is going through violence, not pretending that he is going through, for having some extra marital relationship, I would walk the talk in terms of advice for him also...

The floor is all yours...

And here I make my exit.....

I am honored Prabakar Sir....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register