Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajkumar (software engineer)     23 June 2013

Need to divorce my wife

Hi ,

My name is rajkumar i am married on feb 2013 , this is my second marriage my first wife was died beacause of health problem. 

My second wife is a divorse. my second marriage was an arranged marriage only. After the first day of my marriage i feel my wife is not a matured girl. she is behaving like a 10 year child immediately i informed to her parents but they cried and convinced me and my parents.

After 2 months now for each and every thing she is depending on me. She is treating me as her father i tried to explain her you are married girl so behave like a woman not like child.

Her first marriage husband also not had a s*x with her. she avoided her and he always sleep alone and he never loved so after three months both the family had a discussion and got a mutual divorse.

Now  I am every day getting mental torture from my wife. she is speaking the word same words repeatedly example she will tell goodnight for 5 to 6 times in 30 minutes. she is not changing her character if i lost my control she starts crying and repeatedely tells dont leave me i will change , i will change.

Oneday she came with her father and brought all her jewels and went to his home. saying she is not ready to live with me. Now i am also not interrested to live with her. so kindly guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     24 June 2013

I do not find any serious reasons for u to divorce and ruin home. To keep it happy home u need to approach immediately qualified Sexologist / andrologist/ urologist. On his giving clearance u have to approach relationship councillor a qualified MA psychologist or PHD psychologist.  Their age should be atleast 40+ as u need a proffessional who are not only well qualified but are also holistic and well expirienced.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2013

Wife is a Veena Instrument. Happiness is a raaga.Meet Scycologists as brother advocate suggested 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajkumar

Hi ,

My name is rajkumar i am married on feb 2013 , this is my second marriage my first wife was died beacause of health problem. 

My second wife is a divorse. my second marriage was an arranged marriage only. After the first day of my marriage i feel my wife is not a matured girl. she is behaving like a 10 year child immediately i informed to her parents but they cried and convinced me and my parents.

After 2 months now for each and every thing she is depending on me. She is treating me as her father i tried to explain her you are married girl so behave like a woman not like child.

Her first marriage husband also not had a s*x with her. she avoided her and he always sleep alone and he never loved so after three months both the family had a discussion and got a mutual divorse.

Now  I am every day getting mental torture from my wife. she is speaking the word same words repeatedly example she will tell goodnight for 5 to 6 times in 30 minutes. she is not changing her character if i lost my control she starts crying and repeatedely tells dont leave me i will change , i will change.

Oneday she came with her father and brought all her jewels and went to his home. saying she is not ready to live with me. Now i am also not interrested to live with her. so kindly guide me.

A couple of tequila shots and nice pumping would have done the trick, instead of telling Good Night 20 times she'd have done it a good 200 times by now.

Well, its not that easy telling, I dont want to live with her.  Go bring her back, if she is behaving like a kid, then its very easy to handle kids, tell them dont do this, they will do that only.  So it works like this.  Hope you got the point.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 June 2013

I completely agree with Mr. Alok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register