LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     06 October 2017

Need suggestion

hi i am from visakhapatnam. I am facing 498a my advocate hadnt did a proper cross examination with LW1 to LW3 and also he never crossed the examination for LW4 to LW6. From past few months my advocate is presenting to my case. I appointed a new advocate. He crossed IO. Now in this month argument is there. changing advocate will shows any problem on me i mean is there any chance to loss the case. 

Here in my case the girl who i married is second marriage to her. I am her second husband. Her first marriage was registered and not divorced, without giving divorce she married me. I am having her first marriage certificate. 

By doubt is without knowledge of cross examination of LW1 to LW3 can my new advocate will win the case or loss.

If I loss the case If I proved as conquited. can i go for appeal. Please give need full suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   06 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 October 2017

Change of advocate does not affect the case. If necessary witnesses are not cross examined properly then recall the witnesses for cross examination. Any loose handling of case would adversely affect you. Consult a lawyer with details.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     06 October 2017

thanks for your valuable reply sir, my case was started in 2010, so magistrate not giving any more time to recall them. as per my knowledge is second marriage is valid to file a 498a case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register