Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagan (Sales)     15 February 2015

Need suggestion

Hello all respected Lawyers,

I and my wife got marriedin 2005. with in six months she moved to her parents house for her exams during which she also came to know of being pregnanent. She deilvered a baby girl and we all were very happy. I could not go to her house to get her back due to non availabilty of leaves and instead asked her father to get her to my house. On this she filled Sec 13 ( on ground of cruelty), Sec 125 and Sec 27 against me. Sec 125 got dismissed in 2013, Sec 13 and Sec 27 are dismissed a few days back. She has already appeal for 125 in high court. She has never allowed me to meet my child depsite court interim orders during trail of Sec 13.

Family court in its final order of Sec 13 has not given any order for allowing me to meet my daughter.

My intention is to make sure that i fulfill all my emotional and financial responsibilties towards both my child and my wife as well. but she is not at all ready to come and just wants divorce which i dont want to give.

My lawyer is asking me for file Sec 26 for Child and Sec 9 for restoration of marriage. Accorinding to him we only have 30 days to file Sec 26.

I need to know the actual time limit and suggestion from esteemed lawyers of this club on my approach and if any other way forward is available.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register