Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi kirshna (nill)     23 July 2013

Need hlep on this family dispute

Dear members,

Request your kind guidance me,

Married on SEP 2008 and for the first 1 months She gave one complaint thru his brother in her native in Oct 2008 when she came to my native first time then she gets back the same one she return back to my stayed place. After she left my stayed place to her native & gave one more complaint of 498A against me & my family member on FEB 2009 & again get back the same on the month then she came back & join with me on march 2009 at Chennai within one again she gave complaint of 498A march at Chennai men’s police station they gave the advice & get the written statement from her send back. Then i filed divorce in May 2009 & again she gave complaint in May 2009 in AWPS & I have arrested & got the bail & moved to my native.

She left my rented place at Chennai in April 2009.

After that we never get any contact between both of as still now even with our relatives also.

After that she filed DV case against me and my family as respondents, on NOV 2013.

I wanted to know:

She left my rented place where we were staying on  April 2009 itself, and she filed DV (18,19,20,21,22,23)  (the time frame is more than a year, i read in past threads in LCI, that DV thought to be filed with a year, is this right?)

She also filed the maintenance

Then she filed 125 Crpc in same year of 2009, and then she not pressed same on March 2010.

Again she filed the same 125 Crpc on May 2011.

she has asked for Rs 800000 as damages, Rs 500000 as medical expenses, Rs 15000 as monthly expenses, and Rs 10000 as rent, how will i arrange for this, After this incident I left my job & facing the all the case’s hearing at different & different places.she is well qualified MCA MPhil, but she claims in the DV that she was have no work She was working some were as teacher in her native but that one I can’t find out.

Where we both are stayed in that place (Chennai) my family members never come & stayed even one day also with us but she gave the complaint against of my family members.

Guys please guide me & please provide link of judgment copy if any to face this cases, thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register