Need help before filing in court

Dear Sir,

I purchased a flat in chennai on 9th Feb'2013.  Possession on 31st Aug'2014. 

Builder sold the stilt car parking space for one lakh fifty thousand rupees. I paid that.

Now I saw some articles and came to know that, builder have no rights to sell the car parking space.

Also, the flat have lift, which is a worst one. Lift started operating from 5th of sep'2014. From day one, lift had some many problems. It got stucked so many times. 

Then the kitchen and bathroom fittings are rusted now itself.

The electrical goods like buld holder and plug plates are no good.

I asked to builder to change the things in flat which are not good. He said we will clear the rust by washing and rest of the fittings are our standards. Already I fought for so many issues like main door and extra money billed for additional works.

Property tax for my flat is 1400 rupees. But he collected 5000 rupees from me.

Is it legal.


Now I want to know is can I claim the builder to refund the car parking space. 

Already I sent mail regarding this. But there is no response from the builder.

Do I need to send notice to the builder before filing in court. If yes, can I send the notice by myself or need a lawyer for that.

Please experts help me in that.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x