Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajveer (Manager)     22 April 2013

Need help

Hi !

I have been married to this girl since 2 years now and ours was a Matrimonial website marrige. We had a good and harmonious 3-4 months courtship period and then we got married. We are a family of three with my mother staying with me.

The present condition is that I have a complaint against me and my family including my younger sister who is married and her husband and there father in women cell. Thought i have not seen that detailed complaint but the preliminary report which she filed against me had there names. I will definately seek guidance from esteemed members in here and discuss my case in detail her but right now  I have a straight question:

1. With a complaint against me in Women Cell can or should I apply for jobs out of India. I have a couple of offers in my hand. Can i move out of India for a job? How should I proceed legaly? I am soon gona have a second meeting in Women Cell. 

The present job market condition in India we all know , I tried my level best to find a job in India but couldn't .  My present company is distributing pink slips and I am not sure that  I may not get that. My present company  is in a complete Financial mess and thus are salaries are stuck for past 4 months now. Money crisis had been the main issue in my marrige getting falied. My wife and her mother are very money minded people. ! 

Please suggest asap. 

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 April 2013

1.    Yes you can with or without a CAW complaint being live, Constitution of India gives you Freedom to search – join a Job of your choice here or overseas and to also retain your passport.

2.    However if you land up expected job overseas then do hire services on retainer basis an Advocate found via reference and do appoint a PoA before leaving (without giving hint to other side) as probably your mother and sister need legal help in your absence if complaint blows up to next level once you leave.

Rajveer (Manager)     22 April 2013

Thanks a lo t for suggestion!

Rajveer (Manager)     23 April 2013

HI!

I am in contact with  Lawyer in view of the problem I am going through. My lawyer is asking for 1 lakh so that AB for 5 of us can be applied.  He says 1 lakh is required for the obvious reasons (I hope everybody understands). Is it justified pls do suggest. 

1. Now the message that I got from my wife side is that they want money and will definately ask for maintenance also.  But money has become a constraint for me because of the job I am in. She had been very vocal  at ever y forum saying that she does not intend to continue in marrige any more.  Thus, am I laible for paying maintenance to her  if  i put a divorce petition against her ??
  2. Can I hand over authority  of Power of Attorney to my Lawyer ? 
  3. The Inspector in Women Cell has asked to bring the List of Articles those were exchanged  from both the sides in teh very second meeting which is going to happen a day after tommorow again.Here I was thinking that she would use her authority to make my wife  understand that she  should do some efforts to reconcile but nothing of this sort happend in first meeting in WC.  My lady said she doesnt want to stay and then the inspector said its ok and then asked to bring the list. 
  4. Seeing the speed the things are going in WC i think the case would be very soon sent back to concerned Police station. Any suggestions what should I do. Its DV  complaint  that she was trying to put on me in her intial complaint. Please do suggest. 
  5. I have still not finalized any lawyer , would ask for some help on this fromesteemed member in here. I am in Delhi right now. So please do suggest some. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 April 2013

Originally posted by : Rajveer
  I am in contact with  Lawyer in view of the problem I am going through. My lawyer is asking for 1 lakh so that AB for 5 of us can be applied.  He says 1 lakh is required for the obvious reasons (I hope everybody understands). Is it justified pls do suggest. 
XXX

I have still not finalized any lawyer , would ask for some help on this fromesteemed member in here. I am in Delhi right now. So please do suggest some. 

My observation is very specific and it is on "legal professional fees" as rest I have already replied.

Illustration:-

A person gets quite sick. He meets a Dr. the suggestion he receives is for surgery and said it cost him X amount. Ques. now is, it is OK to ask second opinion on diagnosis from a second Dr. but is it OK to ask a second Dr. earlier surgeon’s said fees is right or wrong ?

Opinion:-
Not right for a reason professionals fees are never fixed and varies from professionals to professionals.

Remedy:-
Keep an Open Mind

Once you have heard of professional fees, it's okay to ask yourself if you can afford it or not. But try not to become immediately fixed on cross checking in internet forums the same, or you may deny yourself the chance to obtain a complete perspective and possibly the most appropriate legal remedy for your specific brief. i.e. meet fellow victims face to face on ground and you may cross check about professional fees with them but not internet forums when one faces such professional fees questions is my view.

Hint:-
You inform us you are in Delhi. Hence; 

1. Every Saturday at Patiala House Court central garden near Gate no. 2 men’s rights activists r/w gender biased laws victims meet (free meetings) between 4 – 7 PM to discuss lean and/or give a shoulder to people who are in same boat thus suggested to discuss on professional fees with fellow victims there.

2. Every Sunday at Gate No.2, District Park, Sector-14, Rohini men’s right activist turned Intern – Advocacy  r/w gender biased laws victims meet (free meetings) between 9 – 11 AM to discuss and/or give a shoulder to people who are in same boat thus suggested to discuss on professional fees with fellow victims there. 

Rajveer (Manager)     11 July 2013

Coming directly on present situation I request for advice from esteemed members of the forum: I have a complaint filed against me, my mother, sister, brother in law and his father ( my sis's sasur) in CW Cell. Its only two months old. The Girl (my wife) asked the counselar that she does't want more seessions and case be sent to Mediation. I know that Mediation will also not work our for the reason that the amount she is asking is baseless and on a very higher side. Seeing this I asked my lawyer to get five of us Anticipatory Bails as the Mediation is bound to fail. My lawyer filed AB's for five of us on the same day and gets me order frrom judge that ( presnting synopsis of the order)," Bail matter heard, seeing the circumstances and as the matter is in preliminary stages, I direct the parties for counselling and mediation and I order all the five to be part of investigation and be present when and if called in CW cell. The judge also directed IO to give us all a seven day notice before filing a complaint against us. All the five bails applications are disposed of accordingly, by this common order" Please note that : I was not in court on the day when AB's were filed. My lawyer represented me. IO was also not in town thus she was also not in Court. Now, my question - What happened to AB's, is it right? We are five, would we be able to get bails in seven days? What does diposed of mean ? Should we had filed a single bail everyday, we would had been granted bails directly? Any more suggestions please. Regards Rajveer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register