LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sna (builder)     11 August 2014

Need help

I am struggling to settle my marriage life since from starting. I file the case on my my husband & his parents for dowry, home voilence, abusive language and what worst i can do. I go for mediation & in mediation with some conditions I came back again to my husband home. Now its over one year and I am forcing him for a baby but he is not agree. What can I do to have a baby legally. I am already 33 years old. Please suggest me some solution.

Learning

4 Replies

Amit Tungare (lawyer)     11 August 2014

You cannot force him to have a baby. If you want a divorce you can file a divorse petition again on the grounds of cruelty. Not agreeing to have a baby even after a reasonable age of both the partners is comsidered as cruelty by the courts

You cannot force him to have a baby. If you want a divorce you can file a divorse petition again on the grounds of cruelty. Not agreeing to have a baby even after a reasonable age of both the partners is comsidered as cruelty by the courts

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     11 August 2014

A legal system can save you from abuse.

The legal system cannot make your husband love you.

You have to love and respect your husband and his family and he in turn will love and respect you.

You cannot bring love in your husband by filing "dowry case, domestic violence case".

You can file all these cases only to divorce him.

So, if you cannot give love to take love from your husband, divorce him on cruelty grounds.

Then find another good lovable life partner and become a mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register