Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce from my wife

Page no : 2

Sammelan Kavi (Software)     03 February 2011

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

If you are thinking that getting Divorced will put end to her screaming, you are deluded. You may end with more ppl (Strangers) screaming at you.  Read all posts here carefully and you'll see what I mean.

Since her family is rich, she will have easier time in legal fraternity which is biased in her favour anyway to start with, I would not be surprised if her lawyer promises to "bring you on roads" to gain her business.

Ambika (NA)     03 February 2011

How he can maintain a warm behaviour when his mind is working against her !! He will be the biggest imposter ever if he does Moonh me Ram bangal mein Churi wala Hisaab!

Then it is a worm behaviour and not is a warm behaviour which you may have meant !

I think the querist author you should follow TajobsIndia Sir 's sane advice ....

vijay kumar (--)     03 February 2011

Thank you for your advise.  I really loved her alot. I tried alot to change her attitude and explained my situation. I also told her like  "you are most responsible person the home after my mother". But she agrees at that time but she does what she wanted to. Now I am feeling like I lost my life. My parents are just crying like anything. I am the only son to them.. They are innocent. I just feel like what I did for them at this age. I got a wife and making them to cry. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 February 2011

Originally posted by :Naresh
"
Thank you for your advise.  I really loved her alot. I tried alot to change her attitude and explained my situation. I also told her like  "you are most responsible person the home after my mother". But she agrees at that time but she does what she wanted to. Now I am feeling like I lost my life. My parents are just crying like anything. I am the only son to them.. They are innocent. I just feel like what I did for them at this age. I got a wife and making them to cry. 
"

@ Author

As Team Lead you should acknowledge the two most important events in Indian men’s life;

Important Event No. 1:
That day when your mother gave birth to you crying and

Important Event No. 2: When you get married to that most beautiful girl in your life and now your wife ensures that you keep crying forever……………

So what is the lead here, think in introspect for some seconds of that prospective happiness.

Well, is it something like that now possible you tell to yourself………………………

[BTW, you here is generic].

1 Like

If you really loved her, go to a good marriage councellor...

Take care of her , she is pregnant with your child

why this child when she started showing her true color from day one?

(Guest)

You haven't clearly mentioned how she harassed you..You only say "She wanted to have her own way"

Now what does own way mean?If for example:She liked cooking continental food which your parents don't like,you could settled the matter coolly by letting her cook this for herself and let the family have Indian food.

And why did you not consult any marriage counsellor?

You being the only son,I hope you are not the victim of tug of war b/w your wife and mother.As this is a major problem with only sons after marriage. Parents of such sons cry at the drop of a hat,if daughter inlaw tries to have "her way".So define what
"her way" truly means.

Analyse coolly if your parents' possessiveness is the main reason,as you are their only laadla..If yes,and you don't realise this and continue with your blame game,this possessiveness will be carried on in your 2nd marriage also.Rest as you decide!

1 Like

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     05 February 2011

giving advise is very easy .you have to deside whether you are going to lead a family life with your wife .if you want to divorce please go and approach yor advocate or otherwise please keeep sssssssssssssssslent see your wife is crring . i hope that you are young after adivorce you can lead your life without another girl or woman  awho can give such asurace the othe girl or woman will not create any problem for you it is not possible to lead a family life without any problem or misunderstanding  only thing is you have to tollatate the problem and manage the situation .

Basavaraj (SOMETHING)     07 February 2011

Naresh

Listen to me...I'm also facing same problem, start collecting evidence (Telepohone coversation recordings of her brother , father herself...etc), collect her income proofs(If she is working), record video while arguing with you (If possible), these will help you lot

vijay kumar (--)     08 February 2011

I will be happy to live alone instead of spoiling my career and selfrespect. What are the possibilities for divorce. What could be consequences if I file divorce? If I apply for it, does she files any false cases against me. If so, how can I be protected?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register