LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Kumar (Sales)     05 March 2011

Need caselaws/Judgement


I am Dinesh ,i am faceing some court matter,could you please help me out by reading my case,i need similar judgement to my case,i have attached hewith for information in brief.




 2 Replies

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     05 March 2011

As the 161 satement  is against u , it is very difficult to get discharged. But, straightaway , u can conduct the case on the basis of dircrepancies.

AdvWaheed Ahmed   25 June 2020

2008(3)civil law journal page.534

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register