Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pujols20 (Techie)     06 August 2011

Need ap hc judgements for false dv case

There are couple of respondents added in false DV case, in order to harass husband family and relatives. These respondents are relative of husband and not part of the Domestic relationship or shared household. Their relationship with husband is : Husband's father brother and husband father brother daughter.

I am looking for some AP HC judgements that can be used for removing the husband relatives names from Respondent list. Kindly specify them.


 1 Replies

pujols20 (Techie)     07 August 2011



Any responses please.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register