Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar (Engineer)     17 March 2013

Need advice for missing case

Hi

I am married recently in January 2013.  My wife left me in February after one month of marriage.

We are in continuos contact with their family relatives after she left. Now my question is whether should put missing case to to avoid future problems like they hide my wife and tell that we did something to her.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 March 2013

In context;

1. Since you were married quite recently the first thing you should do is to read book mentioned in below link and make purchase for your entire family one copy each 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Support-the-cause-if-you-are-a-victim-of-gender-biased-laws--76609.asp  

2. The book is sufficient legal enlightenment for you for the time being and then after one sitting reading it down you can understand the facts unfolding thenon ……..

abdul (MD)     18 March 2013

Dear Sagar,

sorry to hear about your plight, i was in the same place as you are few months ago and made a lot of mistakes due to lack of knowledge and emotions inspite of being correctly advised by few noble men.

please note that i'm not a lawyer and my experience in these subjects is very limited, so my suggestions please check with and an expert and act!

first and foremost file a missing complaint with local police station and try your best for reconcilation but as soon as your instincts say that it is futile, immediately if you really want your wife back file RCR.

the mistake i did was when my wife left i was only begging and begging for her to return and i was only being fooled by her and her relatives and i was taken for granted and they have played havoc with my true love and feelings.

regards

abdul. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register