LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous   20 November 2017

Need advice- anonymous

hello, i m govt servant working since 6-7 years.. i want to purchase resale home in lucknow. The .registry contains collective names of 3 people(ladies), i hav e 2 queries:- 1) As a layman, what documents should i ask the owner(s) to show me before signing/agreeing for loan sanction amount documents from LICHFL, . 2) The property owners have not shown me dakhil- kharij/ (mutation) deed and i also cannot find the same online on upbhulekh site with help of khasra number mentioned in Registry copy. kindly clarify, that housing bank and institution in their verification does not take mutation or dakhil khaarij as so important paper during their own verication. i want to add that LIC has already sanctioned my loan after verification process. 3) can i ask LICHFL to give me one copy of verification certificates to check. kindly help me out .

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

For the requirement of documents by LICHFL for loan purposes, only LICHFL can guide you. Nobody at this site can be expected here to be the spokesman or PRO of the LICHFL.

anonymous   20 November 2017

thank u so much for for reply, but i really meant was that before commiting anything to any housing loan institution X, Y,or  Z

what documents i can ask myself ask to the owner of the house meant for resale to assure myself?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register