LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hardeep (Business)     21 September 2009

Need a lawyer for 2 small cases of non-payment by Client

Hi All

Presently I am a student in 1st year LLB.

In my existing business, I have two payments long pending from Clients as under :

a) Client in Delhi, amount about  Rs. 14,000./=

b) Client in Raipur, amount about Rs. 8,000/=

I am based in Delhi and cause for actions for both above arises in Delhi.

Pl advise :

a) Can I file cases for recovery on my own , being a non-lawyer presently. If so, where  and what procedures ?

b) Anybody interested in pursuing these cases on a fixed, small fee basis in line with the amounts involved ? If so, they may please contact me so that we may discuss details.

Will be much grateful for advise and help of all. I know that in both cases we are in the right and peple are just taking advantage of our being small.

Thank you all !





 6 Replies

A.K.D Sayare (Advocate)     21 September 2009

First give legal demand notice on your own to the party, then wait for their response, after completion of time period file the case before the concern trial court for recovery of amount along with all the documents. best of luck.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     22 September 2009

it is better to take assitance of any Delhi trial  Court local  Advocates  , you can contact any one  of the Local  Advocates Registered with  this  LCI - by searching Advocate  Delhi - Search option - top right side of Page  -

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     22 September 2009


By Search- option - Lawyer Search - in the Midle of this  - LCI Page

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Practising Lawyer)     25 September 2009

Dear Mr. Hardeep,

Yo u  can avail services of Mrs Asha Garg Advocate of Patiala Court n delhi. You may also contact on her Mobile 9811382717.


Shyam Ji Srivastava

Senior Advocate


You can contact me at 253, Agarwal Shoppig Complex, Pitampura, Delhi


niranjan (civil practice)     11 October 2009

Pl.make sure that dues are not time barred of three years.You have books of accounts etc. to prove debts.A party can plead by himself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query