LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meritta Thomas (Sales Coordinator)     29 October 2013

Need a community certificate

Dear Sir,

I want to apply a Community Certificate for my second daughter. I got a Community certificate with my documents alone that is only mothers documents i.e. MBC, because in my husband's documents, the community certificate,. they mentioned Adi Dravidar, BC.

I need to apply for my second daughter, but in Taluk office, they are asking my Husband's documents, ID, Address & Community certificate. He don't have his TC also, he lost the same. Address proof we have in our old house perungalathur only, but we are in Kodambakkam now. He don't have his ID proof also.

Will you please help me to get a community certificate, How can I get the same, with Mothers documents.





 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2013

As far as community certificate is concerned, the father residential proves documents are required. Ration card, aadhar card, etc. is a must.

Senthil Kumar L (Advocate)     29 October 2013


First of all you have to let us know that whether your First Daughter obtained certificate from the Taluk Office or not.

If your first daughter already obtained community certificate then it is very easy for you to apply and get it from the appropriate authority.

Even you are shifted your house from Perungalathur to Kodambakkam you can apply Community Certificate at the Perungalathur jurisdiction Taluk Office itself and get the same it is possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query